Malaysia Tourist Visa Required Documents:
Option 1 :
Malaysia 15 Days eVisa :
- Passport front and back copy, One photo . Processing time 24 hours – 48 hours Max
- Visa Validity will be 3 months , Single Entry
Option 2 :
Malaysia 30 Days eVisa :
Passport front and back copy, One photo . Processing time 3 working days
Visa validity will be 3 months ,Multiple entry. Each entry 30days
Note : depends on case to case bases interview might required.
Option 3 : One Year multiple entry ,( each entry 30 days) Visa stamp on Passport by Chennai Consulate
Passport: Original Passport with at least six months validity upon arrival in Malaysia. And 3 complete blank pages in the passport. Attach old passports if you have any
Photos: Two recent coloured photos (35 mm wide, 45 mm High) with white back ground, 80% face coverage with Matt or Semi Matt finish and without border and taken within the last 3 months.
Visa Application Form:
Marriage Certificate: If husband name is not endorsed on the passport. (This is only for Lady Applicant)
Birth Certificate: For Children
Visa Validity will be one year. Each entry applicant can stay up to 30 days.
Visa Processing Time: 4- 5 working days.
Malaysia Consulate, Chennai jurisdiction covers Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states. If the applicant passport is not issued in any one of the above five southern states then applicant has to provide at least any one of the below address proofs.
1) Rental agreement / Sale Deed copy.
2) Telephone bill (Land line or mobile)
3) Voter ID card or any other Government address proof.
4) Letter from company HR mentioning current address (Original copy on company letter head)
The letter should address to “ To The Visa Officer , Malaysia Consulate , Chennai .”
5) Bonafide certificate from College or School (if student)- Mandatory
6 ) Last 6 months Original Bank Statement with seal and signature from the bank with the Local address.
Last updated on 24-nov-2017