- Passport:Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any).
- Afghanistan Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed. Photocopy can be used.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Please Note: Photographs should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter : Covering-Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, New Delhi Please Note : Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from Afghanistan host / Inviting Company stating the name, designation, purpose and duration of visit.
- Ticket: Confirmed Air Ticket
- Medical: Applicant should have completed a full course of vaccination against Polio, preferably with Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV), and should receive an additional dose of OPV at least six weeks before each international journey. The Validity of a full course of vaccination will be one year.
- Please Note : • Approval from ministry of foreign affairs in Afghanistan is required.