Dubai Tourist Visa Required Documents:
Passport: Passport with at least 6 months validity and two blank pages in the passport.
Photo: Two recent coloured photos (35 mm wide, 45 mm High) with white back ground, 80% face coverage.
Visa application form:
Air Ticket: Confirmed Air ticket is required.
Visiting Card of the applicants and Occupation details are required.
30 Days Visa:
- Valid for travel within 58 days from the date of issue
- Stay in Dubai for 30 days from the date of entry
- This service is available for passengers who are travelling through Sharjah/Dubai/Abu Dabhi International Airport
96 hours Visa (Transit Visa)
- Valid for travel within 58 days from the date of issue.
- Stay in Dubai for up to 4 days from the date of entry.
- 96 hours visa entry/exit is from Dubai only, however passengers travel all over the UAE.
- For female applicants and students who are above 18 years and travelling alone require NOC from parents / husband, Photo ID of parents/ husband. Copy of the host passport / residence visa.
Newly Married Couple:
In case of the spouse name not endorsed on the passport:
- Marriage Certificate / Notarised Affidavit on an INR 100/- stamp paper
- Newly married couples travelling immediately after marriage are required to submit NOC from parents with photo id proof, Wedding card and Marriage photograph of the couple
If age is above 60 years: Travel insurance is mandatory (We will provide travel insurance)
- Ok to Board: Ok To Board (OTB) is an airline requirement. Few airline charge fee for updating OTB on PNR. These charges are in addition to VISA fee. Also, please note, it takes at least 2 working days to update PNR after issuance of VISA.
If the airline is Jet airways OTB is not required. If Emirates OTB is free, For other airlines OTB Charges Rs 500.
Processing time: 3 to 5 working days.
Immigration In Dubai Is Closed On Friday’s & Saturday’s